- Executive Director, Advanced Spine on Park Avenue
- President-Elect, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Executive Chairman, New York Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Board Certified, Pain Medicine
- Board Certified, Anesthesiology
Education & Training
- Pain Management Fellowship, New York Presbyterian Hospital at Cornell University
- Anesthesiology Residency, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital at Columbia University
Meet Sudhir Diwan, M.D.
Dr. Sudhir Diwan, MD, DABIPP serves as an Executive Director of Advanced Spine on Park Avenue. Dr. Diwan, nationally and internationally recognized as a key opinion leader in the field of pain management.
Dr. Diwan was the Director of the Tri-Institutional Pain Fellowship Program and Division of Pain Medicine at Ivy League Weill Medical College of Cornell University for 10 years, where he also served as associate professor of clinical anesthesiology, and on the
Dr. Diwan specializes in the following interventional pain procedures
PRP & Stem Cell Therapies